There is a lot of traveling going on all throughout Westeros – mostly people going to kill their enemies. Regardless of the reason, you’ll certainly need to pack accordingly. If you’re trying to reclaim the North and all you have room for in your bag is a pair of swim trunks, you’re going to have a bad time. So make sure you have plenty of space in a durable canvas messenger bag that is sure to survive the Winter that has been coming for, like, six seasons.
Carry all of your essentials in a durable canvas bag for when you have to go rally the houses to fight against whoever happens to be sitting on the Iron Throne. Plenty of pockets to fit everything you need. It even has a slot for that other-worldly and magical device you call a laptop. Let’s see the Lord of Light make heads or tails of that.
- Westeros Map Adventurer’s Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed HBO’s Game of Thrones merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Messenger bag featuring a map of Westeros and Essos
- Lining featuring many of the main house sigils
- Main compartment snaps shut with magnets
- Maximum strap drop length of 25″
- Removable shoulder strap attaches with metal bolt snaps
- Holds up to a 15″ laptop (see measurements below)
- Laptop sleeve has hook and loop over the top to keep it nice and safe
- Organizer under the flap
- Materials: Washed canvas. Faux leather. Antiqued fittings.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth and mild detergent
- Outer: 12″ x 18″ x 2 3/4″
- Main Compartment: 11 3/4″ x 17 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Laptop sleeve: 9 1/4″ x 15″ x 1″
“Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?” Let’s find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop.
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17″ laptops are the same size, so you’ll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
“But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!”
“I’ve got the measurements! Now what?”