Quartz is one of the most abundant materials in the Earth’s continental crust, second only to feldspar. But feldspar crystals nearly as cool-looking (they’re usually dull off-white opaque blocks), and the name doesn’t really ring either. A “Feldspary Dull Backpack” just wouldn’t do. So we’ve made something shiny and quartzy for you, instead. You’re welcome.
A crystal cluster of brilliant pink rose quartz will shimmer on your back and hold all of your most important treasures. With a background and outline in silvery holographic material (actually, our factory refers to the color as “colorful” and we think that’s awesome) and a zipper top closure to keep your stuff secure, it also features adjustable straps for a comfy fit when you carry it. Shine on, you shimmering magical crystalline structure, you!
- Quartzy Holographic Backpack
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Shiny holographic chunk of quartz backpack holds all your everyday essentials
- Perfect for anyone who loves shiny things (a.k.a. anyone)
- Zip top closure
- Zippered pocket on the inside
- Adjustable backpack straps
- Materials: 100% PU
- Exterior Dimensions: 11″ wide x 10″ tall x 4″ deep
- Interior Dimensions: 9 1/2″ wide x 9″ tall x 3 3/4″ deep